Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
According to recent census, 40% of Canadians live in the province of Ontario, making it the most populated province in Canada. Named after the Great Lake Ontario, it houses the eighth world wonder – Niagara Falls – as well as the gorgeous city of Toronto.
Toronto’s border is Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore. It’s a vibrant metropolis with soaring skyscrapers, stunning green vistas, big fascinating zoos, amazing eateries and multitudes of athletic facilities.
The most impressive sight in Toronto would have to be the world-renowned CN tower, which is the most prominent feature in the incredible sight which is Toronto’s skyline.
Ontario In-Demand Professions
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers;
- Heavy equipment operators (except crane);
- General farm workers;
- Nursery and greenhouse workers;
- Harvesting labourers;
- Construction trades helpers and labourers;
- Industrial butchers, meat cutters, poultry preparers, related workers.