PEI Provincial Nominee Program
Prince Edward Island AKA Garden of the Gulf is famous for its red sanded beaches, its lighthouses, its fruitful farms and its world renowned fruit de la mer. Thanks to all these and more, Prince Edward Island is ranked among the top coastal destinations in the world.
Charlottetown is the province’s capital located on its southern coast. The city is mostly famous for its magnificent Victorian Era architecture which is easy to experience as the old buildings are perfectly preserved. The city is home to a vivacious community which is focused on arts and music.
PEI In-Demand Professions
- Senior government managers and officials
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
- Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities
- Financial managers
- Human resources managers
- Purchasing managers
- Other administrative services managers
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers